James A. Hennenhoefer is a recognized expert on ESI, E-Discovery and Evidence issues. He is a graduate of the Georgetown Law Advanced ESI Academy, the ASU Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law ESI Program, and the e-Discovery and Digital Evidence Conference and Symposium through the LawCLE Center. He is available for consultation regarding any aspect of ESI, from the ESI Hold Letter through Authentication and Admissibility of Electronic Evidence at trial.
In partnership with Gordon Cruse, Mr. Hennenhoefer's presentations on ESI issues have been received with very favorable reviews throughout California and the United States. They have lectured to:
- The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Cal CPA Society
- AAML National
- Various AAML state Chapters
- ASU Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law ESI programs
- By invitation of the Supreme Court of West Virginia to the State's Judiciary
- San Diego County/North San Diego County and Beverly Hills Bar Associations
- The Attorneys Briefcase Group
- Other organizations and law firms.
Mr. Hennenhoefer is also a partner with Gordon Cruse in E-Discovery Readiness & Response, Inc., an e-discovery consulting firm assisting businesses and law firms with ESI and e-discovery matters.
The following articles about ESI were written and published by Mr. Hennenhoefer:
For more information, click here: